To receive credit, you must do the following:
1) You must have a computer or smart phone with video capability and a microphone. You must be present in the screen during the entire presentation, have paper and pen to take notes, and be attentive and an active participant. Be on at least 5 minutes early.
2) Have your I.D. ready to show. Note: This part will be recorded to
show proof of your participation.
3) Before the meeting begins, download the free meeting program at www.zoom.us This will be needed in order to open the meeting link. You will receive the link in an email. Click on the link and you will automatically be taken to the meeting. You will then need to choose your microphone or dial in to the class. Either way you will still need to be present and on screen during the entire class.
4) Please ensure that your internet connection is solid and that you are in a quiet room and will have no distractions during the class. We need no background noise or distractions at all. People can hear thebackground noise and it becomes very distracting. Also please turn your cell phone off for the duration of the class so that it is not a distraction either. You will be asked to participate during the class and interact with the instructor.
5) Join the class at least 5-10 minutes before the class starts to ensure that there are no technical issues. The class will begin on time. If you are late you may lose your seat and forfeit your class fee.
6) Please confirm you understand these requirements by emailing us at email@example.com stating, you understand. If you have any questions you may email us up to 1 hour before the class. Because we want to start on time with consideration of every student’s time, we may not be able to help you with any technical issues the hour before the class.
7) Once the class is complete you will receive a survey that must be filled out in order to receive credit. After the survey is completed, you will receive a digital copy of your certificate.
Class fees are non-refundable if you do not show. We expect everyone to be on time and out of courtesy for the instructor, class will begin on time, so please do not be late and lose your seat.
If you have any questions please call us at: 972-449-0593